- Install Ops Manager >
- Upgrade Ops Manager
Upgrade Ops Manager¶
The version of your existing Ops Manager installation determines your upgrade path. The following table lists upgrade paths per version:
|Existing Version||Upgrade Path|
|2.0 or later||Ops Manager supports direct upgrades from version 2.0.x. Use this tutorial to upgrade directly to 3.4.0.|
|1.8 or earlier||
There are no supported downgrade paths for Ops Manager.
It is crucial that you back up the existing
file because the upgrade process will delete existing data.
- Upgrade with RPM Package
- Upgrade Ops Manager on Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, and Amazon AMI Linux.
- Upgrade with DEB Package
- Upgrade Ops Manager on Debian and Ubuntu systems.
- Upgrade from Archive on Linux
- Upgrade Ops Manager on other Linux systems, without using package management.
- Upgrade on Windows
- Upgrade Ops Manager on Windows systems.