- Release Notes >
- Monitoring Agent Changelog
Monitoring Agent Changelog¶
Released with Ops Manager 3.4.3 on 2017-02-17
- Built with Go 1.7.
- Support for MacOS Sierra
Released with Ops Manager 3.4.1 on 2016-12-27
- Fix collecting monitoring information for a MongoD in STARTUP2.
Released with Ops Manager 3.4.0 on 2016-11-29
- Added support for monitoring of MongoDB 3.4 deployments
- Added support for monitoring at higher resolutions, including support for gathering of metrics by multiple active Monitoring Agents
- Built using Go 1.6.
- Added ability to run managed Monitoring Agents as a service on Windows.
- Added enhancement to manage appropriate
ulimitsin the package.
- Added enhancement to run
systemdmanagement on RHEL7 and Ubuntu 16.04.
Released with Ops Manager 2.0.5 on 2016-07-14
- Fixed expired code-signing certificate in MSI. This is a packaging change only, the agent version did not change.
Released with Ops Manager 2.0.0 on 2015-12-08
- Added support for MongoDB 3.2.0 config servers as replica sets.
Monitoring Agent 188.8.131.52¶
Released with Ops Manager 1.8.2 on 2015-10-20
- Fixed potential memory leak when profiler is enabled.
Monitoring Agent 184.108.40.206¶
Released with Ops Manager 1.8.1 on 2015-08-17
- Avoid harmless authentication in
mongodlog files when reading
oplogstats using the
Released with Ops Manager 1.8 on 2015-06-23
- Added support for x.509 Client Certificate authentication. For configuration details, see: Configure the Monitoring Agent User for x.509 Client Certificate Authentication.
- The Kerberos credentials cache now uses a fixed name.
- Improved support for collecting database statistics from secondaries.
- Adds an optimization to ensure the Monitoring Agent’s database stats collection tasks do not synchronize.
- Added an explicit timeout for SSL connections to MongoDB instances.
- Upgraded the MongoDB Go driver (mgo) version, which fixed a rare
deadlock issue that could occur when monitoring
- Adds support for non-default Kerberos service names.
- Added support for authentication using MongoDB 2.4 style client certificates.
- The Monitoring Agent now identifies itself to the MMS servers using the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the server on which it is running.
- Ops Manager now staggers the timing of DNS look-ups, to avoid triggering a rare issue in glibc 2.19 on Ubuntu 14.04.
- Adds support for RHEL7.
- Improved error handling on Windows.
- Improved connection management for monitored MongoDB processes.
- Improve correctness of the database statics collection.
- Now uses the
listDatabasescommand to retrieve a list of databases.
- The default value for
true. Users upgrading from 2.4.0 and using SSL will need to set the value of
sslTrustedServerCertificatesin their configuration file. See
sslTrustedServerCertificatesfor more information.
Released with OnPrem 1.5.0
- Upgraded agent to use Go 1.3.
- Updated mgo driver, which includes fix for MGO-34. All DNS lookups should now timeout appropriately.
- Added support for connecting to hosts using LDAP authentication.
- Added support for
-versioncommand line options.
- Agent now displays git commit hash of Monitoring Agent in the log file.
- Updates to the configuration file format.
Released with OnPrem 1.4.3
- Improved logging for MongoDB 2.6 config servers when connecting with a user that has the built-in clusterMonitor role.
- Fixes issues with connecting to replica set members that use auth with an updated Go client library.
- Added support for HTTP proxy configuration in the agent configuration file.
- Agent includes support for an Offline data collection mode.
Released with |mms| OnPrem 1.4.2
Prevent high CPU use when monitoring unreachable
Released with OnPrem 1.4.1
Reduction in unnecessary log messages for unsupported operations on monitored MongoDB 2.2 instances.
Released with OnPrem 1.4.0
Ability to monitor hosts using Kerberos authentication.
Released with OnPrem1.3
- Added kerberos support for agents running on Python 2.4.x.
- Added logging when the