- Back Up and Restore Deployments >
- Restore MongoDB Deployments
Restore MongoDB Deployments¶
Use these procedures to restore a MongoDB deployment using Backup artifacts.
- Restore Overview
- Overview of the different restore types.
- Restore Flows
- Overview of how the different restore types operate internally.
- Restore Sharded Cluster
- Restore a sharded cluster from a stored snapshot or custom point-in-time snapshot based on a cluster checkpoint.
- Restore Replica Set
- Restore a replica set from a stored snapshot or custom point-in-time snapshot.
- Restore a Single Database
- Restore only a portion of a backup to a new
- Seed a New Secondary from a Backup
- Use Ops Manager Backup to seed a new secondary in an existing replica set.