- Manage Deployments >
- MongoDB Processes
- Shut Down a Process
- Shut down MongoDB processes managed by Ops Manager.
- Restart a Process
- Restart MongoDB processes managed by Ops Manager.
- Suspend Management of a Process
- Temporarily suspend Automation’s control over a process to allow manual maintenance.
- Remove a Process from Management or Monitoring
- Remove MongoDB processes from Ops Manager management, monitoring, or both.
- Start Processes with Init Scripts
- For an Automation Agent installed with an
debpackage, Ops Manager provides a tool that creates scripts to run your processes if you choose to stop using Automation.