- Create or Import a MongoDB Deployment >
- Provision Servers
Monitoring provides deployment metrics, visualization, and alerting on key database and hardware indicators. Automation provides all Monitoring functionality and lets you deploy, configure, and update your MongoDB processes directly from Ops Manager.
- Provision Servers for Automation
- Add servers on which to deploy managed MongoDB deployments.
- Provision Servers for Monitoring
- Add servers for monitored MongoDB deployments. Monitored deployments do not include automated management.
- Provision Servers for the Server Pool
- Create and maintain a pool of provisioned servers.
- Request Provisioned Servers from the Pool
- Request servers from a pool of provisioned servers.